QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1263|回复: 5
收起左侧

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-04-21 14:18:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    早上,去给学生上课。学生跑过来问我:“老师,你的病好点了吗?我们好挂念你的。”我一时的恍惚,是啊,我已经好久没有给他们上课了;是啊,我病了,从四月一日那天起我就病了,一直都没有好,甚至也不知道什么时候才能痊愈。“老师,你憔悴了好多,是不是有人欺负你了?”是啊,我也知道自己憔悴了很多,可到底是谁欺负了我呢?“老师,你不能再瘦了啊,我们中午请你吃饭好了。”是啊,我不能再瘦了,我的体重早就已经偏轻了,可是我又怎么吃得下去呢?
    我知道我的学生们喜欢我,甚至有人很崇拜我---年轻人总是喜欢个性十足,与众不同的人。只因为我是唯一一个敢在课堂上叨着烟讲课的女老师,只因为我是第一个没有把英语当作一门课程而是当作一个游戏来讲的老师---我并不想做一个标新立异的人,我只是想做一个真正的自己,我不想在别人面前掩饰我的一切,尤其是在我自己的学生面前,我从未把他们当作是我赚取学费或是生活费的工具,我爱他们,一如他们对我的爱。可是谁知道这一切,都是哥哥的处世哲学---做你爱做的,爱你所做的,用你的心去做你所做的,真实,真诚。可是,哥哥,哥哥走了,似乎带走了我的灵魂,生活忽然变得这样的吃力。
    于是,我不想再对学生们隐瞒,我讲了我的故事,讲了哥哥的故事。最后,我的课在学生的歌声中结束---
I still hear your voice
softly calling my name
but I know my answer is in vain
'cause I couldn't be with you
when you need help and rescue
from the darkness that took you away
will there be a solution
at the story's conclusion
or will there be just endless pain
I still hear your vioce
softly calling my name
although destiny torn us apart
you still burn like a flame in my heart
    原来,这个世界上还有这么多易感的心灵,原来,这个世界真的是有爱的---这是我的学生为我上的一堂课。
发表于 2003-04-21 14:29:58 | 显示全部楼层

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

你是幸运的,因为你拥有爱,就如哥哥也是幸福的。
发表于 2003-04-21 15:00:04 | 显示全部楼层

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

To Bluetulip,
  I just wanna tell you, we understand your feeling right now....because we are having the same feeling , same sadness now....
  it is human that everyone in here is sad over the decease of GOR GOR...our favored, beloved Gor Gor...
   what can we do now??i also cannot find the answer...
    But, i knew that Gor Gor hope each of us can get our happiness....he is just going to somewhere very faraway from us right now...but we will meet him at the end....
    i am not good at condoling peple...so in here, just wanna tell you, no matter how, you need to cheer up....In behalf of gor gor as well yourself, you must cheer up...
     we are always be your sides......

regards,
kelly.....

发表于 2003-04-21 17:01:26 | 显示全部楼层

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

你是幸福的.....
发表于 2003-04-21 21:11:59 | 显示全部楼层

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

Hi, I feel the same too. Everyday is like a torture to me. I do not want to do anything. His face, his songs are always lingering in my mind, even in dreams. I do not know when this sadness and emptiness will end. I hope when summer holiday comes, I will be able to overcome all these pains and I will survive this heart breaking loss.
发表于 2003-04-21 21:48:20 | 显示全部楼层

我和学生一起为哥哥送行

振作起来,为了你爱的哥哥,为了爱你的孩子们……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表