只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1745|回复: 3
收起左侧

Sabrina - Chapter Three: Independent Capacity

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-01-14 15:55:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chapter Three: Independent Capacity
+ w$ n; u& u7 VLife is pretty hard in the beginning, I have to work much harder than my colleagues, nobody around you can teach you anything, so I have to learn by myself, I spent a lot of time in office after work and in holidays, I have no place to go anyway. Only a small dormitory I rented in the basement. Some time I ask myself why am I here? What can I get from here? What do I want? Then I heard a voice from long distance: you are experiencing new things, getting another view of the world, finding new friend and lead your new life. Forget about the killed baby forget about all the bad memories I left behind in hometown.
0 A8 c* O( N4 ~( q6 XLiterally, I have nothing, no money, no friend, no relative, no place to stay, no affection to anyone around me. Homeless, rootless, lonely, depression. I felt I had nothing to lose, I won't worry about losing anything so I won't be afraid. Not easily get out of the shadow of pregnancy I felt I do not want to be in love anymore. Well, there are moments I feel I was abandoned, nobody care for me and I was extremely lonely. I don't have accompany even in my dreams though I still have dreams and hopes deep in my heart. With friends thousand miles away encourage me constantly, with hot coffee and warm afternoon sunshine in Mcdonald's I try to carry on. 2 h2 `; W  V+ M" [
I was accumulating my knowledge and experience day by day, month by month. I finally find a window in my career, assistant to Marketing manager. I found myself fond of doing marketing and promoting and advertising, I found myself have good human skills even though I didn't have much communication in my childhood. But I feel sense of satisfactory turning some creative ideas into reality and I like to work with bright innovative advertising people. Accordingly, I can lead quiet a pleasant life materially, I moved from basement to a decent apartment with another roommate share one sitting room, but I can have a nice private bedroom. I decided to treat myself for the achievement I had in Beijing. So between projects I will treat myself with traveling, unexpectedly, along in a journey, I met a man almost changed my whole life.1 T) W9 n4 h6 F4 f$ {
发表于 2003-01-14 19:53:54 | 显示全部楼层

true love is waiting for her ?
发表于 2003-01-16 12:03:02 | 显示全部楼层

If you are doomed to chase something, god,please show her the way.
发表于 2003-01-16 16:07:59 | 显示全部楼层

who was the man changed you and what happened?
- V: d& d0 E# J4 p! F! e5 j say say say !
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表