搜索
查看: 1649|回复: 4
收起左侧

【原创】

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-05-04 14:32:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
曾经,我遇见哥哥…… . u# d6 M) H5 e! F5 |; ~: ~
BY 时间岸边
1 l4 q6 g% a( t! J( _: q晚上有个朋友给我留言,发给我一封英文的文章,他这样跟我说: 6 d/ D7 C$ {+ B+ Q- i# o: d
“这是一封香港歌迷写给内地歌迷的信,能从普通人所回忆的点点滴滴中,增加对哥哥的了解。” 9 |" s: G+ r4 Q) a
我把原文和译文都发上来,也谢谢这位朋友。) $ v; L* Y9 [' x* x/ |) W* |
% h( p! Z+ O% E6 b0 S* E
Pain grows when my mind flashes back to all the occasions when I personally encountered him. I saw him with my own eyes at the Dunhill Grand opening; at the Anita Mui's April 6, 2002 concert, at the Pepsi concert, at the CASH annual dinner, at the press conference for "Moonlight Express", only 0.5 meter away for 2 minutes at the 護 苗, his eye contact acknowledgement when I said "Gor Gor, wish you good health" at the Dunhill nd at the 護 苗 etc etc...... he was so vivid and so friendly and full of energy.......... still can't beleive he's really gone into ashes! Many many people phoned in some radio program after his death talking about their personal encounter with Gor Gor, just to name two which made me cried so much: 1. from a lady who lived on Kadoorie Avenue (where he lived), her name is Jacqueline, she was crying really hard when she was talking on the radio: A few years ago, she was crying so hard on Kadoorie Avenue because she just had a divorce with her husband. She cried and our Gor Gor was driving by and saw her crying. He stopped his car and came forward to comfort her. She was kind of resenting to his comfort and asked him to go away. He got back to his car and waited there and watching her... for at least half an hour till she calmed down a bit. He came to her again and talked to her for a few hours in an effort to sooth her emotion. Jacqueline said virtually, he spent the whole night with her till the morning came just to make sure that she wouldn't do anything silly. When he left her, he wrote down her phone number and called her again for a few days thereafter to ensure that she was really OK. Story didn't end here.............. he would call her whenever he heard someone mentioning the name "Jacqueline" in the following years!!!!!!!!!! 2. from a guy who is about 30 years old now, again, he was crying when he talked about Gor Gor: That was the time when Gor Gor was living in Tai Koo Shing (bet it was around 1984 or 1985). This guy was then only a 11 or 12 years old boy. He liked his "Monica" very very much and became his little fan. The boy's elder sister met Gor Gor in the elevator (they lived in the same building) and told him that her little brother was his fan and would very much love to get an autograph from him. Gor Gor told her his own address and asked her to tell her brother to go and see him. The little boy was so happy and brought the picture disk "Monica" for him to sign. Gor Gor allowed him to get into his home dispite his maid's blocking. He signed in a particular area on the disk (a LP) and told the boy that it wouldn't affect the quality of the sound. The guy said Gor Gor was really really a nice guy. Story didn't end here............ during that time, Tai Koo Shing had some problem with the water pipeline. So, residents often had to go to the hydrant on the street to get the water. While his boy's mom was carrying a bucket of water walking on her way back home, our dearest Gor Gor saw her and came forward to help her to carry the water back to the same building where they lived! HIS GENUINE GOOD HEART IS JUST BEYOND ANY HUMAN BEING!!! I am sure there were many more similar stories being told on air after his death......... if not because of his death, we could never really come to know his good heart! Upon hearing these stories on those days, my tears poured out, uncontrolled. Probably this world is too nasty for him and he is just too good for this world. God wants him to get away from this dirty world. I believe that he has become the shining little singing angel in heaven now. ( {' Y* k. o$ b3 S
$ y" w5 w# i0 D6 C1 P
& E& y# ~3 @/ C4 @' ?  f3 a# e9 U) U: Q
当我回想起遇见哥哥的那几次情形时,悲痛尤甚。我曾经亲眼看见他,在Dunhill Grand的开业仪式上,在梅艳芳2002年4月6日的演唱会上,在百事音乐会上,在CASH的年会上,在星月童话的记者招待会上,“护苗”时,有两分钟我离他只有半米。Dunhill和“护苗”那会,当我说“哥哥,祝你健康”,他听到了,用目光同我示意……他很活泼,很友好,而且充满活力……我依然不能相信,他已经化成了灰! / c" z. U/ u" X. Q
在他死后,很多很多人打电话给一些电台节目,回忆他们见到哥哥的经历,我想说一下其中让我痛哭不已的两件事: / i, B: y! k  D" {# {
1, 打电话的是住在Kadoorie大街(他曾在那里住过)的一个女士,名叫Jacqueline。她在节目里说时,哭得非常厉害:几年前,她刚和丈夫离婚,在Kadoorie道上哭得很伤心。她在哭的时候,我们的哥哥正好开车经过。他停下了车,上前安慰她。她有些反感他的安慰,叫他走开。他于是回到车里,坐在那儿等着,看着她以防出事……足足有半个多小时,直到她稍微平静下来。他重新来到她身边,和她谈了几个小时,试图使她情绪平定。Jacqueline说,事实上,他整个晚上都呆在她身边一直到凌晨,一直到确定她不会做任何傻事才离开。他离开时,写下了她的电话号码,几天后打电话给她,看她是否真的没事了。故事到此并没有结束……在其后的那些年里,每当他听别人提到“Jacqueline”这个名字的时候,他都会打电话给她!!!!!! ; x9 \. K. a; C$ u% F. p6 C
2,打电话的是一个现在大约30岁左右的朋友,同样,他说起哥哥的时候也一直在哭:那是哥哥还住在太古城的时候(大约1984,1985年的样子)。这位朋友那时只有十一二岁。他很喜欢哥哥的“monica”,并成了他的小歌迷。男孩的姐姐在电梯里遇到了哥哥(他们住在同一幢楼里),跟他说自己的弟弟是他的歌迷,而且很希望得到他的亲笔签名。哥哥告诉了她自己的地址,并且跟她说让她弟弟来找他。男孩好开心,带着Monica的碟去让他签名。哥哥的女佣拦住了他,但哥哥却让男孩进了屋。他在碟(一个LP)上特别的一个角落签了名,然后告诉小男孩这样不会影响到碟的音质。这个朋友说,哥哥真的真的是一个很好的人。故事同样也没有结束……那段时候太古城的水管有些问题,所以居民经常不得不到街道上的给水栓处打水。当这个小男孩的母亲一次拎着一桶水回家时,我们亲爱的哥哥看见了她,上前帮她一直把水拎回他们同住的那幢楼去! ) N: y7 B( y) a6 Q3 Z
3 m4 s- X3 m, C: H) p& q
他的善良罕有人能及!我相信在他死后,会有很多其他类似的故事被人们说起……若不是他的离去,我们可能永远无法真正知道他有多好!听着这些故事的时候,我泪如雨下,无可抑止。 $ ^' e) U: i: ^, \" t. v9 U
! j  Q6 v. e' o4 b3 T$ Y
或许,这个世界对他而言太丑陋,而他又太美好。上帝希望他离开这个污浊的世界。我相信,他现在已经成了天堂里一个闪烁的唱歌的天使。
  u" ^4 b0 S$ z" z9 H9 {) W: M1 P. d. i( T/ E: R6 C8 y
& w8 G6 c7 P  Q* l7 U& k
 楼主| 发表于 2003-05-04 14:36:22 | 显示全部楼层

【原创】

说起来leslie算得上是我的第一个偶像吧   F0 t1 f6 m8 k: R; F
小学的时候学校组织看了鼓手
# X" M5 y7 e" p% E/ h/ u; P" e( C那个时候只是觉得银幕上的他很亲切也很坚强
; I% t( O, G) C% _# s5 s' i/ ]是自己心目中的英雄 * u6 R$ O+ L. U) Q9 w/ c' Q
可惜那个时候太小,甚至都没记住他的名字 6 T# K0 |' P3 B, G" x% S
还是很久之后在一个卖杂货的小摊子上看到一些港台演员的照片 5 o8 \: {; X* a0 B
里面也有鼓手的剧照,后面写着leslie的简介 7 j" |/ J0 C8 E/ Z" t
才知道他有个很好听的名字叫张国荣
3 b# k2 j+ h) ?" C后来这张照片就成了我现在为止唯一收藏的一张偶像的照片 . q% _1 I. R. {
不过后来就迷恋上了84射雕里面的翁美玲 ' Z: N* M: E6 Q& N% h, b
想想 小孩子的时候真是不知道什么是值得珍惜的
! S% k9 b/ R; w* a再后来就是喜欢了小虎队
% H2 S7 x" E5 x; A) J1 @" l总是觉得里面的陈志彭有点似曾相识 7 D# |3 \1 ~% ]& v: I% R3 _+ B; `2 h
不过这个时候其实连张国荣这个名字也记不得了
* x# y- f; o3 o' ~9 P而leslie也已经退出乐坛,过起了“淡淡一生也不错”的日子吧 7 ~" z! ~. O: J6 L- `# U7 K
总之是很少听到关于他的消息了
# M  r. G9 ^6 K1 b$ F8 d9 ?. F自己一直忙着念书也很少有时间看电影 . X$ j% L$ l' S! l; u0 w! ?9 C
所以甚至都不知道leslie后来在影视上有着这么骄人的发展业绩
# u) z* g8 @6 y! Q4 j+ b. z. s直到上大学的时候 9 b% V! z1 ^1 M7 @, x3 D- W
一个室友很喜欢看leslie的片子 7 X2 Y  H/ r2 s9 j9 {
推荐我看倩女幽魂 9 u  W& |  I6 R1 @& U
事实上当时只是对这个室友敷衍了事了
! @4 Y7 K- N; ?对这个片子的了解只停留在了图片上
" j5 s+ ], K: ?% H. C( k再后来leslie复出歌坛
. n/ _, G! l4 E$ j1 S  A很有几个同学是不喜欢他的新风格的
$ v4 Q9 W8 d: I7 U; o  L) X一次在一个对popmusic很着迷的同学那里看杂志
9 Q2 S* N# ^) h6 h9 @里面有“热情”演唱会的图片