QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 4229|回复: 17
收起左侧

leslie的英文歌

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-02-28 13:37:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一向很喜欢leslie的英文歌,个人认为甚至比老外唱的还纯粹、还好(例如I honestly love you),也觉得相当的可惜,除了第一张专辑以外,leslie没有再出过英文大碟了。

除开第一张大碟I like Dreaming外,现把leslie唱过的英文歌都列出来,也包括他在演唱会中唱的:

1、To You  巧克力广告歌,改自寂寞夜晚

2、A Thousand Dreams of You  《宠爱》

3、i honestly love you 《Untitled》

4、Tonight&Forever     《Forever》  

5、Stories  88年百事巨星演唱会

6、Boulevard Of Broken Dreams  《红》

7、Twist and Shout  《电影金枝玉叶II》

8、the way we were   告别演唱会上

9、American Pie  进入歌坛的敲门砖

10、From now on  跟林忆莲合唱

11、COUNTRY ROAD  2000年拉阔演唱会

如有缺失的,请有心人补充。
发表于 2007-02-28 18:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
说真的,哥哥唱的英文歌都比原唱要有味道...很喜欢
发表于 2007-02-28 20:09:36 | 显示全部楼层
特别喜欢From now on  ,唱的味道十足
发表于 2007-02-28 20:30:14 | 显示全部楼层
好中意哥哥的英文歌。。。特别哥哥的英语发音好正好好听。。。。
偶还不止一次幻想过哥哥是偶的英语老师该多好
发表于 2007-02-28 20:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
《Do You Wanna Make Love》 (1978年)
《Rhythm Of The Rain》(85演唱会)
《Thank you》《情人箭》专辑
《Bridge Over Troubled Water》(1992) 温哥华赈灾义演
《It's a small world after all 》(1999) 东京音乐节演出
发表于 2007-02-28 20:56:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 科科 于 2007-2-28 20:30 发表
好中意哥哥的英文歌。。。特别哥哥的英语发音好正好好听。。。。
偶还不止一次幻想过哥哥是偶的英语老师该多好

gorgor如果是我的英语老师,我英语起码过专8~~~
发表于 2007-02-28 22:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
既然说到英文歌,那就把哥哥所有唱过的外文歌都整理过来,原帖作者说可能还不全,呵呵,继续考证吧
========
全文转自红
《我整理的哥哥的歌词》
作者:爱荣
原帖地址:http://bbs.ent.163.com/zhangguorong/170006,38.html

第十一部分:哥哥唱的外语歌
可能我收集到的不是最多的。不过我是真的好喜欢哥哥所唱的英语歌。这部分没有什么顺序。只是随找随上了。

一。YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD(2000)
You and me against the world, Sometimes it seems like you and me against the world, When all the others turn their backs and walked away, You can count on me to stay. Remember when the circus came to town How you were frightened by the clown, Wasn't it nice to be around someone that you knew, Someone who was big and strong and looking out for. You and me against the world, Sometimes it seems like you and me against the world. And for all the times we've cried I always felt that. God was on our side. And when one of us is gone, And one of us is left to carry on, Then remembering will have to do, Our memories alone will get us through. Think about the days of me and you, Of you and me against the world.

二。、《花心》日文版(1999)(曲/词:喜纳昌吉 )
川は流れて どこどこ行くの 人も流れて どこどこ行くの そんな流れが着くころには 花として 花として 咲かせてあげたい 泣けなさい 笑いなさい いつの日か いつの日か 花を咲かそうよ なみだ、流れて どこどこ行くの 愛も流れて どこどこ行くの そんな流れも このうちに 花として 花として 迎えてあげたい なきなさい 笑いなさい いつの日か いつの日か 花を咲かそうよ 花は花として 笑いもできる 人は人として 涙もながす それが自然の歌なのさ 心の中に 心の中に花を咲かそうよ 泣きなさい 笑いなさい 何時何時までも 何時何時までも 花を咲かそうよ 泣きなさい 笑いなさい いつの日か いつの日か 花を咲かそうよ

三。It's a small world after all (Written by: Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman )
It's a world of laughter, A world of tears. It's a world of hopes, And a world of fears. There's so much that we share, That it's time we're aware. It's a small world after all. There is just one moon, And one golden sun. And a smile means, Friendship to ev'ryone. Though the mountains divide, And the oceans are wide, It's a small world after all.

四。Desperado(By Eagles )
Desperado,why don´t come to your senses,you´ve been ridin fences for so long now. Oh you´re got your reasons,these things that are pleasing you can hurt you,somehow Don´t you draw the queen of diamonds, boy,she´ll beat you if she´s able, you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet. now it seems to me,some fine things have been laid upon your table, but you only want the ones that you can´t get. Desperado,oh,you ain´t gettin no younger,your pain and your hunger they´re driving you home,freedom, oh,freedom well that´s just some people talking. You ´re prisners walking though this world all along. Don´t your feet get cold in the winter time,the sky won´t snow and the sun won´t shine,It´s hard to tell the night time from the day,you´re losin´ all your highs and lows,ain´t it funny how the feel´in goes away. Desperado,why don´t come to your senses,come down from your fences, open the gate it may be raining,but there´s a rainhow above you,you´d better let somebody love you, (let somebody love you) you´d better let somebody love you, before it´s too late.

五。From Now On(词/曲:Dick lee/编:Jenny Chin/Mac Chen )

演唱:张国荣、林忆莲
张:You´ve Given Me A Way To See, How Perfect Life Can Be
林:You´ve Given Me The Master Key, That Really Sets Me Free
张:And If It´s Taken Me Some Time, To Realize That You Are Mine
林:At Last I´m Yours And Life´s So Fine
合:So Finally
林:I Can´t Believe You´ve Given Me, A Love So Warm And True
张:And I Can´t Remember Wanting More, Now I Have You
林:Now I Know For Sure It´s Time, To Leave The Darkest Days Behind
张:´Cos You´re Mine And Life´s So Fine,
合:So Finally
张:From Now On You Will Stay Forever In My Heart
林:From Now On You´ll Be With Me Though We Are Apart
合:From Now On I Somehow Just Know I´ll Never Let you Go, Away From Me,From Now On
张:You’ve Shown The Way For Me To Stay, I'll Love You Till The End
林:Into Beyond When Life Has Gone, I'll Still Love You If I Can
张:I Know It´s Taking Me Some Time, To Find The One I´ve Had To Find
林:At Least I’m Yours And Life’s so Fine
合:So Finally, I Somehow Just Know I´ll Never Let You Go, Away From Me From Now on

六。Bridge Over Troubled Water(1992)(Written by Paul Simon )

When you're weary, feeling small, When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all; I'm on your side. When times get rough
And friends just can't be found, Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. When you're down and out, When you're on the street, When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you. I'll take your part. When darkness comes, And pain is all around, Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will lay me down. Sail on silvergirl, Sail on by. Your time has come to shine. All your dreams are on their way. See how they shine. If you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind. Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind. Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind.

七。追忆(1989)(曲:三木たかし/词:阿久悠 )
演唱:张国荣、五木ひろし(五木弘)、坂本冬美
张:おもいでは常に眩しくて この胸の奥にきらめく ひたむきな愛を信じ合い いのちまで賭けた月日よ
五:ああ 帰らない はるかな遠い日を ああ 今日もまた 夢見て眠るか 花に似たくちびるに ふれただけの あの人は 今はいずこ
坂:うばい去る強い心さえ あの頃に持っていたなら
五/张:すすり泣く声も聞かないで めぐり来る季節を迎えた
合:ああ 狂おしい思いをたぐり寄せ ああ 過ぎて行く時代を思うか 黒\髪の香ぐわしい 匂い残し あの人は 今はいずこ ああ 今はいずこ ああ いずこ
(译文)
张:每当回忆想起 那是多么美丽 于心深处 辉耀着亮火 一心一意的爱 是坚信不疑 但愿以生命去赌注时光
五:啊 那春情的日子 已不复返了 啊 在今天的梦境里 仍重现她的影子 有如感觉她 似花般柔软嘴唇 啊 她现在身在何方
坂:被夺去的一颗心 如能坚定下来
五/张:相信也听不到我哭泣声 随着季节循环而去
合:啊 这疯狂的思念 啊 已随着时间消逝 那吸引我满是香味的黑发 啊 现今她在何方 啊 现今在何方 啊 在何方

八。You were always on my mind(1988)
曲/词:Wayne Thompson、Mark James、Johnny Christopher

Maybe I didn’t treat you, Quite as good as I should have, Maybe I didn’t love you, Quite as often as I could have, Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time, You were always on my mind, You were always on my mind. Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn’t died. Give me, give me one more chance, To keep you satisfied, satisfied. Maybe I didn’t hold you, All those lonely, lonely times, And I guess I never told you, I’m so happy that you’re mine. If I make you feel second best, Girl, I’m sorry I was blind, You were always on my mind. You were always on my mind. Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn’t died. Give me, give me one more chance. To keep you satisfied, satisfied. Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time. You were always on my mind. You are always on my mind. You are always on my mind.

九。GREATEST LOVE OF ALL(1986)
written by Michael Masser and Linda Creed
演唱:张国荣、邓丽君、林子祥
I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride to make it easier. Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be. Everybody's searching for a hero People need someone to look up to. I never found anyone who fulfilled my need. A lonely place to be and so I learned to depend on me. I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe. No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity. ecause the greatest love of all is happening to me. I found the greatest love of all inside of me. The greatest love of all is easy to achieve

十。、WE ARE THE WORLD(1985)
演唱:许冠杰、林子祥、张国荣、梅艳芳、甄妮、苏芮
There comes a time when we need a certain call. When the world must come together as one. There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life. The greatest gift of all. We can't go on pretending day by day. That someone, somehow will soon make a change. We're all a part of God's great big family. And the truth - you know love is all we need. We are the world, we are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day. so let's start giving. There's a choice we're making. We're saving our own lives. It's true we'll make a better day. Just you and me. Well, send'em you your heart. So they know that someone cares. And their lives will be stronger and free. As God has shown us. By turning stone to bread. And so we all must lend a helping hand. When you're down and out. There seems no hope at all. But if you just believe. There's no way we can fall. Well, well, well, let's realize. That one change can only come. When we stand together as one
发表于 2007-02-28 22:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
十一。You've Got A Friend(1980)(BY James Taylor )

When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand and nothing, whoa nothing is going right. Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there to brighten up even your darkest nights. You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am. I'll come running, oh yeah baby to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. You've got a friend. If the sky above you should turn dark and full of clouds and that old north wind should begin to blow. Keep your head together and call my name out loud and soon I will be knocking upon your door. You just call out my name and you know where ever I am. I'll come running to see you again. Winter, spring, summer or fall all you got to do is call and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend? People can be so cold. They'll hurt you and desert you. Well they'll take your soul if you let them. Oh yeah, but don't you let them. You just call out my name and you know wherever I am. I'll come running to see you again. Oh babe, don't you know that, Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call. Lord, I'll be there, yes I will. You've got a friend. You've got a friend. Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. You've got a friend.

十二。More Than One Woman (1979年) (by Bruce Daigrepont )

Oh little girl. There are other fish in the sea. Oh dear. There is more than one woman on Earth. You thought that you could fool me dear. Going dancing going out. Every night I know I will not stay at home. While you pass Your dear good times. Oh little girl. There are other fish in the sea. Oh dear. There is more than one woman on Earth. Saturday night. And you're gone again dear. I will call my little cutie my dear little blonde. You believe you re so pretty and beautiful dear. But you're not as pretty and beautiful as her. Oh little girl. There are other fish in the sea. Oh dear. There is more than one woman on Earth.

十三。Do You Wanna Make Love (1978年)(词/曲:Peter McCann )

Sometimes the love rhymes that fill the afternoon. Lose all their meaning with the rising moon. Hold me and tell me that the words you say are true. Answer the question I must ask of you. Do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. I guarantee it will bring you down. If you try and fool yourself. Do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. You can take it seriously. Or take it somewhere else. Take all the freedom that a lover will allow. If you feel the feeling that I\'m feeling now. Where love goes a fool knows. That the hurt can go as deep. Don\'t make a promise that you cannot keep. Do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. I guarantee it will bring you down.
If you try and fool yourself. Do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. You can take it seriously. Or take it somewhere else. If you want to get close to me. You could do it so easily. Is it love that I see. When I look in your eyes. Or just another empty lie. Do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. I guarantee it will bring you down. If you try and fool yourself. Well, do you wanna make love. Or do you just wanna fool around. You can take it seriously. Or take it somewhere else.

十四。Twist And Shout (BERT BERTS/PHIL MEDLEY )

Well, shake it up baby now, Twist and shout, Come on, come on, come on, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, Well work it on out, honey, You know you look so good, You know you got me goin' now, Just like I know you would, Well, shake it up baby nowTwist and shout, Come on, come on, come on, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, You know you twist, little girl, You know you twist so fine, Come on and twist a little closer now, And let me know that you're mine, woo, Ah, ah, ah, ahYeah, shake it up baby now, Twist and shout, Come on, come on, come on, come on baby now, Come on and work it on out, You know you twist, little girl, You know you twist so fine, Come on and twist a little closer now, And let me know that you're mine, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Well shake it, shake it, shake it, baby now, Ah, ah, ah, ah!

十五。American Pie (Don Mclean )

A long, long time ago,I can still remember, How that music used to make me smile.And I knew if I had my chance, That I could make those people dance, And, maybe, they'd be happy for a while. But February made me shiver, With every paper I'd deliver. Bad news on the doorstep; I couldn't take one more step. I can't remember if I cried, When I read about his widowed bride, But something touched me deep inside, The day the music died. So bye-bye, Miss American Pie.Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, Singin' "This'll be the day that I die. This'll be the day that I die.” Did you write the Book of Love, And do you have faith in God above, If the bible tells you so? Do you believe in rock 'n roll, Can music save your mortal soul, And can you teach me how to dance real slow? Well, I know that you're in love with him `Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym. You both kicked off your shoes. Man, I dig those rhythm and blues. I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck, With a pink carnation and a pickup truck, But I knew I was out of luck The day the music died. I started singin', "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye. And singin', "This'll be the day that I die. "This'll be the day that I die."

(Now for ten years we've been on our own, And moss grows fat on a rollin' stone, But that's not how it used to be. When the jester sang for the King and Queen, In a coat he borrowed from James Dean,And a voice that came from you and me, Oh, and while the King was looking down, The jester stole his thorny crown. The courtroom was adjourned; No verdict was returned. And while Lennon read a book of Marx, The quartet practiced in the park, And we sang dirges in the dark. The day the music died. We were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, And singin', "This'll be the day that I die. "This'll be the day that I die." Helter Skelter in a summer swelter. The birds flew off with a fallout shelter, Eight miles high and falling fast. It landed foul on the grass. The players tried for a forward pass, With the jester on the sidelines in a cast. Now the half-time air was sweet perfume While the Sergeants played a marching tune. We all got up to dance, Oh, but we never got the chance!`Cause the players tried to take the field; The marching band refused to yield. Do you recall what was revealed The day the music died? We started singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, And singin', "This'll be the day that I die. "This'll be the day that I die." Oh, and there we were all in one place, A generation lost in space.With no time left to start again. So come on: Jack be nimble, Jack be quick! Jack Flash sat on a candlestick.Cause fire is the Devil's only friend. Oh, and as I watched him on the stage, My hands were clenched in fists of rage. No angel born in hell,Could break that Satan's spell. And as the flames climbed high into the night, To light the sacrificial rite, I saw Satan laughing with delight The day the music died.He was singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye. And singin', "This'll be the day that I die. "This'll be the day that I die." )

I met a girl who sang the blues And I asked her for some happy news, But she just smiled and turned away. I went down to the sacred store, Where I'd heard the music years before, But the man there said the music wouldn't play. And in the streets: the children screamed, The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed. But not a word was spoken; The church bells all were broken. And the three men I admire most: The Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, They caught the last train for the coast, The day the music died. And they were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. And them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye. Singin', "This'll be the day that I die. "This'll be the day that I die." They were singing, "Bye-bye, Miss American Pie." Drove my chevy to the levee, But the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye. Singin', "This'll be the day that I die."

十六。Rhythm Of The Rain

Hm, falling rain, Hm, - falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cryin' rain, and let me be alone again. The only girl I cars about has gone away. looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Rain please tell me now does that seem fair, for her to steal my heart away when she don't care. I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain. Rain won't you tell her that I love her so. Please ask the sun to set her heart aglow. Rain in her heart and let the love we know start to grow. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain, telling me just what a fool I've been. I wish that it would go and let me cryin' rain, and let me be alone again. Hm, falling rain, Hm, falling rain. Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain. Ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain, ah, falling rain. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Rain please tell me now does that seem fair, for her to steal my heart away when she don't care, I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far away. The only girl I cars about has gone away, looking for a brand new start, but little does she know that when she left that day, along with her she took my heart. Ah, falling rain, Ah, falling rain, Ah, falling rain, along with her she took my heart, along with her she took my heart.

十七。White X’mas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know. Where those tree-tops glisten, And children listen To hear sleighbells in the snow. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, With every Christmas card I write, "May your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white". I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones I used to know. May your days may your days may your days be merry and bright, And may all your Christmases be white.

十八。STORIES (曲:VIKTOR LAZLO )

Iremember quite clearly now when the story happened.The autumn leaves floating and measured down to the ground. Recovering the lake where we used to swin like children. On the sun would dare to shine. That time we used to be happy. Well,I thought we were. But the truth was that you had been longing to leave me. Not daring to tell me. On that precious night watching the lake vaguely conscious. You said our story was ending. Now I'm standing here. No one to wipe away my tears. No one to keep me warm. And on one to walk along with. No one to make me feel. No one to make me whole. Oh! What am I to do? I''m standing here alone. It doesn't seem so clear to me. What am I supposed to do about this burning heart of mine. Oh! What am I to do? Or how should I react? Oh! Tell me please! The rain was killing the last days of summer. You had been killing my last breath of love. Since a long time ago. I still don't think I'm gonna make it through another love story, You tool it all away from me. And there I stand,I knew I was gonna be the. The one left behind. But still I'm watching the lake vaguely conscious. And I know. My life is ending.

十九。THE WAY WE WERE

Memories light the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories of the way we were, scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were. Can it be that it was all so simple then, or has time re-written every line? If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me would we, could we? Memories may be beautiful and yet what's too painful to remember, we simply choose……(to forget. So, it's the laughter we will remember, whenever we remember the way we were. The way we were.)

二十。 Country Road

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenaadoah River, Life is old there, Older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, Growing like a breeze, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads, All my memories, Gather round her, Miners' Lady Stranger to bule water, Dark and dusty, Painted on the sky, Misty taste of moonshine, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads, I hear her voice in the morning hours, She calls me, The radio reminds me of my home far away, And driving down the road, I get a feeling, Theat I should have been home, Yesterday, yesterday, Country roads, take me home, To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama, Take me home, Country roads
发表于 2007-02-28 22:10:07 | 显示全部楼层
二十一。Tonight And Forever (曲/词 : Thomas Ahlstrand/Peter Malmrup )

Tonight and forever, tonight and forever. It's just another night another day. Your heart is still so far away. I need to be near I never thought that I would feel this way. But now I know that I am sure. I wish you were here. I wanna be here right by your side. I wanna be the only one. Can I hold you tonight and forever baby It doesn't matter where you are. We will never be apart I'll be there. Tonight and forever. And everything that you are by my side. My heart is written oh so clear. I feel like a child So hear me out and side I wanna be the only one. Can I hold you tonight And forever baby, It doesn't matter where you are. We will never be apart I'll be there. Tonight and forever. It's doesn't matter where you stay. I will hold you anyway in my heart. Tonight and forever. I should have told you but I didn't know how Wish I was holding you now. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever. I should have told you where you are doesn't meater we won't be apart. Tonight and forever. Where you stay. I will be there with you anyway. Tonight and forever. It doesn't matter where you are we will never be apart I'll be there. Tonight and forever. It doesn't matter where you stay I will hold you anyway in my heart. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever. Tonight and forever.

二十二。I Honestly Love You (Written by Allen/ barry 编:赵增熹 )

Maybe I hang around here a little more than I should. We both know I go to somewhere else to go. But I got something to tell you that I never thought I would. But I believe you really ought to know. I love you. I honestly love you. You don't have to answer I see in your eyes. Maybe it was better left unsaid. But this is pure and simple and you must realize. That it's somin'from my heart and not my head. I love you. I honestly love you. I'm not tryin' to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm not tryin' to make you anything at all. But this feeling doesn't come along every day. And you shouldn't blow the chance when you'v got the chance to say. I love you. I honestly love you. If we both were born in another place and time. This moment might be ending in a kiss. But there you are with yours, and here I an with mine. So I guess we'll just be leavin' it at this. I love you, I honestly love you. I honestly love you.

二十三。11、マシュマロ (曲:CHAGE/词:CHAGE)

君がいれたお茶がとても熱すぎて 思わず僕はアクションスターになる あわてる頬に指のピストル やれやれ今夜は僕の負けみたい してやったりの顔で君は僕の膝の上 テレビばかり見てる僕がとても許せなかったらしい 君がマシュマロ食べた なんでもない時間がとてもあたたかく なんでもないふたりが過ぎてゆく 乾燥機ながめて歯をみがいたり キッチンから聞こえる小さな悲鳴とか 昨日今日とそして明日も同じリズムで 暮らしてゆきましょう やわらかくね 心弾ませて 君とマシュマロ食べた 壁に貼ったカレンダーがふたりの日記 ケンカした日には花を買いましょう あやまる方がね 春夏秋と雪降る頃も同じリズムで 暮らしてゆきましょう やわらかくね 心弾ませて 外はマシュマロの月

(译音:kimi ga ireta ocha ga totemo atsu sugite, omowazu boku ha akushon suta- ni naru, awateru hoho ni yubi no pisutoru, yare yare konya ha boku no make mitai, shiteyattari no kao de kimi ha boku no hiza no ue, terebi bakari miteru boku ga totemo yuruse nakatta rashii, kimi ga mashumaro tabeta。nandemo nai jikan ga totemo atatakaku, nandemo nai futari ga sugite yuku, kansouki nagamete ha wo migaitari, kicchin kara kikoeru chiisana himei toka, kinou kyou to soshite ashita mo onaji rizumu de, kurashi te yuki mashou yawarakaku ne kokoro hazumasete, kimi to mashumaro tabeta。kabe ni hatta karenda- ga futari no nikki, kenka shita hi niha hana wo kai mashou, ayamaru hou ga ne, haru natsu aki to yuki furu koro mo onaji rizumu de, kurashi te yuki mashou yawarakaku ne kokoro hazumasete, soto ha mashumaro no tsuki。)

(译文:棉花糖——你泡的茶太烫了 害得我像功夫明星一样跳了起来 你就用手比了手枪 戳我慌张的脸颊 哎 算了 今晚是我输了你 你得意的脸躺在我膝盖上 我一直看电视使得你似乎不满意 你吃了棉花糖 没有什幺特别的事情 却也感觉到时光过得很温馨 很普通的日子也这样过下去 边瞧着干燥机边刷着牙 听到从厨房传出你小小的惨叫声 昨天今天与明天都是这样同样的节奏 就这样把日子过下去 轻轻松松地 我和你一起吃了棉花糖 墙壁上贴的日历就是我们两人的日记 吵架的那一天道歉的人要买花哦 春天夏天秋天 还有下雪天都是同样的节奏 就这样把日子过下去 轻轻松松地 窗外是圆如棉花糖的月亮)

二十四。Boulevard of Broken Dreams (编:ALEX SAN )

walk along the street of sorrow. The boulevard of broken dreams. Where gigolo and gigolette. Can take a kiss without regret. So they forget their borken dreams. You laugh tonight and cry tomorrow. When you behold your shattered schemes. And gigolo and gigolette. Wake up to find their eyes are wet. With tears that tell of broken dreams. Here is where you'll always find me. Always walking up and down. But I left my soul behind me. In an old cathedral town. The joy you find here you borrow. You can not keep it long it seems. But gigolo and gigolette. Still sing a song and dance along. The boulevard of Broken dreams.

二十五。A Thousand Dreams of You

编:郭宗韶/词: Alter Louis/Websterpaul
Francis Fats Waller/ Louis Armstrong

Oh, It's time to dream, a thousand dreams of you! It's been so grand together, yes ,together. Your thrilled me from the start. Your brought the spring again. Your fingers touched the strings of my heart and made it sing again. I hope you dream a thousand dreams of me. All things we're planed doing together. And if you do I dream my whole life through. A thousand, a million, a zillion dreams of you!

二十六Thank You
(Eugenio Ocampo/A.Morris)

There's a peaceful easy feeling. Blowing softly thru the trees. Which welcomes in the morning light. That shines for me to see. And it takes me past my sorrow. And keeps me from the rain. For all these things. I'd like to thank you once again. There's a stairway in the mountains. And it leads up to the stars. And stars can move the clouds away. And keep me from the dark. And when I feel alone and lost. They'll show me the way. For all these things I'd like to thank you once again. Thank you for the love. That's right here in this song. Thank you for my dreams. For everything Life has given me. We seldom stop to think that We have travelled very far. Seen and heard a million things. Even wished upon a star. Cared for all the close friends. Who have passed along the way. For all these things and more. Thank you once again

二十七。1、DAY DREAMER (T.Dempsey)

remember April when the sun was in th sky. And love was burning in your eyes. Nothing in the world could bother me. Cause I was living in the world of made believe. I'm just a daydreamer walking in the rain. Chasing after rainbows. I'm in never fine again. Life is much too beautiful. To live it all I know. Oh How much I need someone to go my very own. I'm just a daydreamer. Oh,Oh,Ah,Ah.

二十八。2. WE ARE ALL ALONE (B.Scaggs)

Outside the rain begins and it may never end. So cry no more, on the shore a dream. Will take us out to sea. Forever more, forever more. Close your eyes and dream, and you can be with me. Neath the waves,through the caves of hours. Long forgotten now. We're all alone, We're all alone. Close the window calm the light. And it will be alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Learn how to pretend. Once a story's told it can't help but grow old. Roses do, lovers too, so cast your seasons to the wind. And told me dear, Ohhh hold me Dear. Close the window calm the light . And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. All's forgotten now. We're all alone, all alone. Close the window calm the light. And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Owe it to the wind. My love,Hold me Dear. All's forgotten now my love. We're all alone.

二十九。 EVEN NOW (Manilow/Panzer)

When there's someone else who cares. When there's someone home who's waiting just for me. Even now I think about you as I'm climbing up the stairs. And I wonder what to do so she won't see that ever now. When I've found a better life than what we had. Even now I wake up crying in the middle of the night. And I can't believe it still could hurt so bad. Even now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it's still so hard without you. Even now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Even now Even now. When I never hear your name. And the world has changed so much since you're been gone. Even now I still remember and the feeling's still the same. And this pain inside of me goes on and on. Even now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it's still so hard without you. Even now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Some how. Even now.

三十。BEFORE ME HEART FINDS OUT(Randy Goodrum)  

Well you woke me from a dream about you. Just to say that you were leavin' I'm sleepy but I though that you said our love. That would last forever is endin'. Well before you walk out of my life. Would you be specially quiet. Don't you let my heart know that you're leavin'. Don't you say another word about it darlin'. Don't you let my heart your footsteps. Walkin' out the door of my hopes and dreams. And don't you let my heart know that you're leavin'. Don't you say another word about it darlin'. Leave me now, before my heart finds it. Well,I see you writing somethin' down. And leavin' it on the dresser. The tears in your eyes look a lot like mine. But I guess it's all for the better. Well, before we say our last goodbye. Baby,won't you hold me just one more time.
发表于 2007-02-28 22:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
三十一。 GOOD MORNING SORROW (H.Moss/Inaba Akira)

I wake up with the sun in the morning. And once again. I find you're with me and I know. You're the only one. who can help to wake it easy. So here we are, you and I, good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. You're the one friend who's true. Who needs answers when there's nothing left to say. Why should I hear it all again. How times easies pain. When nothing can bring back yesterday. I wake up with the sun in the morning. Leave the phone off the hook so I'm busy all day long. The coffee's growing cold my books lie unopened. Here we are once again good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. My friend you never knew. What if feels like to be in love this way. Maybe the years will heal the pain. Maybe I'll even love again. But nothing can bring back yesterday.

三十二。UNDERCOVER ANGEL (Alan O'day)

Crying on my pillow Lonely in my bed. Then I heard a voice beside me. And she sofely said "Wonder is your dream." And as I held her She said:"see what I mean." I said "what?" She said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" I said "Alright!" She said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there's a love for me out there. Somewhere, Yeah, somewhere. Heavenly surrender Sweet after glow. I've given up, my heart to you. Now angel don't go. She said "Go find the right one.” Love her and then. When you look into her eyes. You'll see me again. Now you know my story, And girl if it's right. I'm gonna take you in my arms. And love you tonight. Underneath the covers the answer lies. I'm looking for my angel in your sweet loving eyes. She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "make sweet love to me." She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there's a love for me. Love me,Love me, Love me.

三十三。 I LIKE DREAMING (Kenny Nolan)

I like dreamin'. Cause dreamin' can make you mine. I like dreamin'. Close my eyes and feelin' fine. When the lights go down. I'm holding you so tight. Gotcha in my arms And it's paradise. Till the morning light. I see us on the shore beneath the bright sunshine. We've walked along St.Thmoas Beach a million times Hand in hand. Two lovers kissin' in the sand. Side by side The tide rolls in. I'm touching you, you touching me. If only it could be Through each dream how our love has grown. I see us with our children and our happy home. Little smile. So warm and terder lookin' up at us. Bless by love. The world we share until I wake. I reach for you. And you're just not there. I like dreamin'. Cause dreamin' can make you mine. I like holdin' you close. Touchin' your skin. Even if it's in my mind

三十四。 I NEED YOU (Beckley)

We used to laugh. We used to cry. We used to bow our heads. Then wonder why But now you're gone. I guess I'll carry on. And make the best of what you left to me. Left to me I need you. like the flower needs the rain. You know I need you. Guess I'll start it all again. You know I need you. like the winter needs the spring. You know I need you I need you. And ev'ry day. I'd laugh the hours away. Just knowing you were thinking of me. And then it came that I was put to blame. For ev'ry story told about me. About me about me

三十五。YOU MADE ME BELIEVE IN MAGIC (Len Boone)

I believe that love has gone. Had no strength to carry on. Thought me world was upside down. Then you walked onto my life. Went to work to set things right. What's the secret that you that you used. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life. Now I'm filled with a new sense to be. You gave my life harmony. Lovin' you will all I, all I need. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life.

三十六。JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (B.Joel)

Don't you changing to cry and please me. You never let me down before. Don't imagine you're too familiar. And I don't see you any more. I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble. We never could have come this far. I took the good times, I'll take the bad times. I'll take you just the way you are. Don't go trying some new fushion. Don't change the color of your hair. You always have my unspoken passion. Althought I might not seem to care. I don't want clever conversation. I never want to work that hard. I just want someone that I can talk to. I want you just the way you are. I need to know that you will always be. The same old someone that I knew. What will it take till you believe in me. The way that I believe in you. I said I love you and that's forever. And this I promise from the heart. I could hot love you any better. I love you just the way you are.

三十七。 (A) LITTLE BIT MORE (B. Gosh)

When you body's had enough of me and I'm laying flat out on the floor. When you think I've loved you all I can. I'm golla love you a little bit more. Come on over and lay by my side. I've got to be touching you. Let me rub your tired shoulders. The way I used to do. Look in to my eyes, and gives me that smile. The ont that always turns me on. And let me take your hair down 'cuase we're standing up to great the sun. Got to say a few things, that have been in my mind. And you know where my mind has been. I guess I learned my lessons. And now's the time to begin. So if you're feeling alright. and you're ready for me. I know that I'm ready for you. We'd better get it on now. 'cause we got to a whole life to live through

三十八。PISTOL PACKIN'MELODY (R.Edelman)

I heard the music coming fainly thro the wall of an old cafe. I was fellin' kinda restless and drifted t'wars the noise. It was the end of the day. Thro the down, down the hall the sound I heard thro the wall was getting near. So I grabbed a sent and ordered a drink. And was surpised that they was play'in my favourite thing. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin' melody. It's a true that set me singing and the rhythm they were playing. Justa made me want to live. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin' melody. And it tingles up a feelin' and sets my heart a feelin' and it mades me want to live. And run homeand write the same kinda thingon my own. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin' melody
 楼主| 发表于 2007-02-28 22:31:46 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的,请问以上歌曲那里有下载吗?谢谢。
发表于 2007-03-01 00:51:06 | 显示全部楼层
哥哥的英文歌好地道,且有十足的味道,太喜欢了!

除了常听的 i honestly love you.   A Thousand Dreams of You  .
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams .    From now on.   
American Pie  .I like Dreaming. ~~~等等外,还好喜欢他唱的追忆哦,
还有很多也还没听过捏~~
发表于 2007-03-01 07:33:34 | 显示全部楼层
阿MAY资料好全啊.
最喜欢的是Bridge Over Troubled Water和STORIES.哥哥唱的特别有味道.
1986年出席"白金巨星耀保良"与5位明星一起演唱的Greatest Love Of All也是非常棒.
早知道邓丽君,林子祥,甄妮的英文歌唱的好,没想到阿梅也不差.
顺便请教一下:还有一位男歌手是谁呢?穿白衬衫的.好象吕方又不确定.谁知道呢?
发表于 2007-03-01 09:31:36 | 显示全部楼层
  哥哥在1978年发行的DadDream'里有一首是《GOOD MORNING SORROW》中文版不就是阿伦的《迟来的春天》吗?我还是喜欢哥哥的版本
发表于 2007-03-01 16:49:38 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢那首the way we were 不过听的不是哥哥唱的版本
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表